Lets check it out.
- For bus, in bus stop.
- For tickets, in railway ticket counter.
- Queue for admissions in premier institutes.
- For your interview on placement days.
- For doctor, in hospitals.
- For voting, in voting booths.
- Sometimes even for toilet their is queue."Shit"- The worst one.
- Behind every B'ful girl, their is the largest queue ever you can find in the world.
- For buying goods in retail outlets like Big bazaar on weekends.
- Even for darshan of Bhagwan ji, their is queue in all famous temples.
- If you need pure milk, go and have a look at tabela, you can find queue their also.
"Aakhir ye queue Q hai life me?"One of the toughest question.....
Everyone is wating waiting and thinking ki... " Mera no. kab aayega."
So if we can do better queue management than we can excell in life.
Money and contacts are the 2 things that can save you from these long queues.....
Pay more --- You can visit Bhagwanji early, direct admission on NRI seat,etc
Have good contact/friendship---- Doodhwala will give you milk early.
But you cannot do anything for toilet queue---Nothing works excpts beating the door and shouting.
If you have seen anyother kindaa queue, do tell me...